Skip to main content


Application Overview

The University of Utah seeks to provide equal access to its programs, services, and activities for people with disabilities. Please provide us with reasonable prior notice to arrange accommodations.

We use a centralized application center using ERAS. Please submit your pediatric endocrinology/diabetes fellowship application directly to ERAS.

Please write or call the fellowship director if you need any assistance or further information. Current stipends are available from the GME office at the University of Utah.

Your Application

Complete the ERAS Application

  • Include a curriculum vitae (cv)
  • Include a copy of your medical school transcript and USMLE transcript
  • Medical school Dean's letter (MSPE)
  • Submit three recommendation letters from members of your pediatric faculty
  • Submit a personal statement

After reviewing your completed application materials, we will contact you regarding a possible interview. Our program participates in the NRMP's Pediatric Endocrinology/Diabetes match.

*University of Utah Health requires all international medical graduates to have ECFMG certification in order to enter a residency program. If you are a non-US citizen, you must also have a J-1 Visa.